WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Acupuncture
Online Research

Duties and Responsibilities:  They’re methods involve penetration by thin needles or the application of heat, pressure, laser light, moxibustion and Cupping therapy.

Salary: The average salary for a acupuncture is $49,831 - $74,747 yearly.

Education: The acupuncture has to master science & go for training that takes 4 years to complete. Once they’re done the doctor has 2 years to successfully pass an examination by the ABMA to achieve acupuncture certification.



Reflection: I don’t think I would want to be an acupuncture because you need to master science & I’m not good at science. Plus I might get really nervous & when I get nervous, I tend to mess up & that’s not good for the patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment