WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, September 22, 2014

Video Game Designer
Online Research 
Duties and Responsibilities: A Video Game Designer is a person who creates gameplay, structure, & rules of the game.  


Salary: It’s a good question, but it’s complicated. Salary ranges for game designers can vary 

dramatically depending on several factors. Where is the studio located? How big is the company? What platforms are you developing for? Are you in an individual contributor role, or a leadership role? But they would usually make about $150,000 to $250,000


Education:  High school diploma; some may require bachelor’s degree, computer science


Reflection: I probably would want to become a video game designer mainly because I like the whole idea of making video games. I always loved video games since I was a kid, & just the idea of making a video game is like one of my biggest dreams do to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment