WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break
For winter break all I did was play video games with my friends online or alone. I didn't do much because there was not much to do. I would stay up at 6 am just either on YouTube or PS3. For Christmas I didn't get anything because my family didn't have money to spend on us, just on my niece & nephew. I guess my biggest accomplishment is getting all trophies on a game I love to play called Dark Souls II. The trophies on Dark Souls 2 were not that easy mainly because the game required you to defeat some people online & there are a lot of skilled players that are a lot better than me on the game. I also got to learn to play a new song by Rage Against the machine called Killing in the name of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment