WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Living to Die
By Hypocrisy
In the song “Living to die” it’s about how the mind of someone who things about suicide. It’s not something we should laugh about; in fact we should help those that are feeling depressed or suicidal. 

A cocoon binds my skin. It wants to keep me alive.  I am the great messiah of the falling paradise. Destroyed by my own creations I cannot cope with life. The truth you think you know so well it’s just a big lie.

You live to fear You lay yourself to rest. Programmed to crawl it’s just a battle in hell. We are the prayer Can I break the spell?

We are the signs that caged in the dirt we are the plague spreading through the world. We are the disease the virus eating away.

We are no one. We're just living to die.

We're just a lie, we’re just a fake, can't wait 'till I'm finally dead. Erase my numbers to know to never return again.  Computerized, we're all neutralized. In a world that's controlled By machines.

You live to hate ‘Till someone press delete. The things we do, it’s just a battle in hell. We are the dirt. Can I break these chains?

We are the signs that caged in the dirt. We are the plague, spreading through the world. We are the disease the virus eating away. We are no one.  We're just living to die.

If you know someone that is depressed or thinking about suicide, go and give them a hand and don’t ignore him/her.



No comments:

Post a Comment