WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, December 19, 2014

Interdisciplinary Unit: Birth control


Me and my group talked about birth control & how anyone with a PhD should inform adolescents about birth control. I didn't really care much about it but i wasn't going to let my team down so i did my part of the work. i was proud of my group for reminding me everyday about the presentation & making sure I don't forget about my work (which i never did). Everyone in my group was friendly & was confident about the presentation. When the day of the presentation came i wasn't nervous, in my mind i was thinking "lets just get this over with so i can go home." and everyone in my team was a bit nervous. When we got to our classrooms i got really nervous & I was thinking about other things way to much. When my group started talking I could feel my hands shaking & when it was my time to speak I spoke for a bit then blanked out. I had to look at my flash card to refresh my mind & remember where i was but i was really nervous that I didn't really say much. My team did very well, they spoke fluently, they remember their parts & they dressed professionally. When the presentation was over i was calm & didn't feel nervous anymore, all I wanted to do was go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment