WELCOME TO MY BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, December 19, 2014

Part 2 Finals: 
A. Well I did like the fact that we were able to practice on our typing. However i didn't like the student success statements.

B. Maybe you can start by teaching everyone about computers & the software.

C. I try everyday not to say something back when doing the Student success statement.

D. No, because i don't care about that book, i want to live my life with adventures that i can lean from & laugh about in the future.

E. I'm committed to being what i want to be either if its doing good or bad.

F. I do not care much about any of this, if i want to go through a forest that looks bad then i would go in there. Why? because its an adventure going through somewhere or doing something you've never done before. you gain experience & the adrenaline running through you body when doing something bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment